1. Qualifications. Breuckelen Athletic and its operators may hold the following qualifications and professional certifications related to Breuckelen Athletic: Certified Trainer and Strength Coach. Breuckelen Athletic makes no representations to hold any other qualifications or representations outside of this.
2. Not Professional Advice. Nothing shared on this Site by Breuckelen Athletic is professional advice. This is simply a compilation of content and services that Breuckelen Athletic is providing. Breuckelen Athletic and its services are not a substitute for professional advice or diagnosis. Please seek professional advice before engaging with our services and clearly understand that Breuckelen Athletic’s services are not a substitute for professional advice.
3. Disclaimer. In engaging with the content and videos shared on Breuckelen Athletic’s Youtube or other platforms, you hereby release Breuckelen Athletic from any liability related to any injuries or issues which may arise from engaging with, participating in, or viewing this content. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS WHEN ACCESSING THIS CONTENT. This content is posted for educational and informational purposes only and is not tailored to you specifically in any way. Please note that this content is simply Breuckelen Athletic’s interpretation and approach, and that Breuckelen Athletic makes no representations about its efficacy and does not promise or guarantee any specific results. Please feel free to connect with Breuckelen Athletic to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Social Media. This Disclaimer applies to Breuckelen Athletic’s Site, content, services, and all social media. Specifically:
4.1. Instagram: @breuckelenathletic
4.2. Facebook: @breuckelenathletic
5. No Guarantees. You understand that Breuckelen Athletic makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction based on the information we share or services we provide through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and health.
6. Intention. The intention of the information we share and post on the Site is for informational and promotional purposes only.
7. Not a Client. By accessing and using the Site, there is no client-professional relationship created between you and Breuckelen Athletic. You will only be a client once we enter into an agreement regarding the services or when you sign a contract that we send to you, thereby officially creating a professional-client relationship. We hope to work together with you soon, but until we sign an agreement together, you are not a client. By continuing to use the Site, you acknowledge that for the moment, we are just pals.
8. Mistakes. We are committed to doing our best. All of the content we put on the Site is intended to be as accurate as possible and to be as helpful as possible in providing you our content and services. That being said, please understand that we are human and can make mistakes, and there is a chance (albeit very small) that information on the Site may be inaccurate. If this happens, we will rectify it as soon as it comes to our attention! We will never intentionally mislead you and we are committed to providing you with the best content and services. If you have any issues with this, you are always welcome to stop using the Site.
9. No Warranties. Breuckelen Athletic makes no promises that the Site or third-party programs we use to offer our services and products will always be operational. If something goes wrong, obviously, we’ll do everything we can to fix it ASAP. We also make no representations or warranties of any kind around any of the content we produce or share on the Site. To the maximum extent permissible by State of New York laws, Breuckelen Athletic disclaims all warranties regarding all information, products and services offered on or through the Site.
10. Reach Out. Please feel free to connect with Breuckelen Athletic to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to email@example.com.